Me in my new car. I’m stuck in traffic like five miles away from home but I don’t even care cause the mileage is amazing and it’s got a nine gallon tank NINE GALLONS. AND I AVERAGE 50MPG. (But I really miss my accord :/)
Also. I really like some of the people I’ve met this quarter in school.
Also, I’ve had to pay the toll for the last week or so and it’s kindof a drag cause it can add ten minutes to the commute during rush hour. But the other day I didn’t have fifty cents, so I handed the cashier a dollar, and told him to keep the other fifty for the next person. Amazingly, the next two cars still paid the toll, to the cashier, for the next person (I’m assuming). I hope it continued on.
Also, I’m sucking at school. I am beginning to question myself as a designer everyday. Am I original enough? Am I good enough? It feels like I’m surrounded by people who come up with great ideas and solutions, and I’m at some kindof constant standstill. I feel like I’m running up the ‘down’ escalator.
8 Notes/ Hide
- ksriley likes this
- itsforever reblogged this from insanism
- carbonatedfilm said:You’re a QT π
- carbonatedfilm likes this
- strokesofinsight said:GORGEOUS mA!!!! And of course you’re more than good enough mA! I’ve never met anyone as creative or intuitive as you so chin up!
- strokesofinsight likes this
- hanounaa said:what kinda car did ya get?
- insanism posted this